One of four bottles with chains; the oval flattened bodies of the vessels have mascaron mounts at the sides, which serve as the fastening of the chain loops; the Ernestine coat of arms with the Order of the Elephant and the year 1693 are engraved on the front sides; marked.
Literature / Source
Zeichen-Inventar um 1900, Nr. 79
Stiftung Schloss Friedenstein