Donated to the Jewish Museum of Vienna by the family of Alexander Scharf in 1905 (on the occasion of his death). (Entry in the inventory book of the Jewish Museum Vienna before 1938, dated 15. December 1905). In the Jewish encyclopedia as an example of an Etrog box pictured and described (1927-1930). Described and depicted as an example of an Etrog Vessel in the 'Jüdische Lexion' (1927-1930).