Pewter jug of the fishermen's guild with screw lid, the spout in the form of a dolphin's head. Marked on the front bowl: Johann David Naumann / Johann George Naumann / Johann Samuel Naumann / Johann Kaspar Krause / 1746. Marked on the lid and the handle with Dresden city mark and as well as two signs.
The object was kept in the Dresden City Hall (seat of the Dresden City Museum) until May 1945. It was stored there in the cellar together with the other arts and crafts exhibits of the museum - packed in boxes. Lost since the end of the war.