carved gold frame with large bow at the top and white enamel sign at the bottom "C. G. von Quillfeldt"
Provenance
Donated to the museum by the dissolved Masonic lodge “Gustaf Adolph zu den Drei Strahlen” in Stralsund […] (entry in the Stralsund Museum inventory), inventoried on 20 December 1935.
Published since
Contact
Stralsund Museum
Mönchstraße 25-28
18439 Stralsund
Germany