3/4 Portrait, the princess in a long dress with a heremlin cloak, looking to the right. The painting hung in the east wing of Dessau Palace on the second floor and is listed in the ducal picture catalog, which was saved. There is also an additional illustration from before 1945
The painting was stored in the safe in the Dessau Palace. The safe survived the bombing and the fire of the palace undamaged. Dessau was first occupied by American forces and then by Soviet occupation forces on July 1, 1945. The painting and the remaining contents of the safe were removed by Soviet occupying forces in 1946 and 1947.